- 0.1 Do not let the television cover your beautiful decoration scheme. We have several genius ways to completely cover your TV, or at least disguise your TV so that it won’t interfere with your view
- 1 1. Make it part of the decorating scheme
- 2 2. Hide it behind a framed prints
- 3 3. Buy a TV cabinet
- 4 4. Reduce its impact with a bold media unit
- 5 5. Get a bed with TV storage
- 6 6. Hide your TV in a wardrobe
- 7 7. Buy a projector
- 8 8. Choose a TV that’s a work of art
- 9 9. Mix your TV with picture frames and shelving
- 10 10.Fit a sliding panel
- 11 11. There is room with maximum lighting
- 12 12. Wake up casually
- 13 13. Build the television as part of the room
- 14 14. Free movement for television to easily change location
- 15 15. Strategic orientation
- 16 16. Choice of colors, comfort and invention the best corner in the bedroom
- 17 17. Wood material, featuring elegance
- 18 18. Television follows the style
- 19 19. Create a room in the room
- 20 20. Small but well ordered
- 21 21. A good order is an important element
- 22 22. Consider multifunctional aspects
- 23 23. Stick to the wall
- 24 24. Lots of entertainment
- 25 25. Maximize the room
- 26 26. Paying attention to Lighting and Audio
- 27 27. Forget the Television Shelf
- 28 28. Choose Good Quality TV
- 29 29. Creative In Choosing Seats
- 30 30. Family Multifunction Room
- 31 31. Consider Table Functions
- 32 32. Secret Tricks Decorating TV Minimalist Space:
- 33 33. Play With Variations of Interior Elements
- 34 36. Hide it behind a framed prints
- 35 37. Buy a TV cabinet
- 36 38. Reduce its impact with a bold media unit
- 37 39. Get a bed with TV storage
- 38 40. Hide your TV in a wardrobe
- 39 41. Buy a projector
- 40 42. Choose a TV that’s a work of art
- 41 43. Mix your TV with picture frames and shelving
- 42 44.Fit a sliding panel
- 43 45. There is room with maximum lighting
- 44 46. Wake up casually
- 45 47. Build the television as part of the room
- 46 48. Free movement for television to easily change location
- 47 49. Strategic orientation
- 48 50. Choice of colors, comfort and invention the best corner in the bedroom
Do not let the television cover your beautiful decoration scheme. We have several genius ways to completely cover your TV, or at least disguise your TV so that it won’t interfere with your view
You have spent months planning and creating a new scheme for your living room, just so that your television dominates the view. But don’t be afraid. We have solutions, 12 ways to hide TV, or just disguise TV, so no need to move your favorite tv.
1. Make it part of the decorating scheme
if your wall looks like this and the television looks normal, then moving it will not solve the problem, the way to overcome is put some plants it will be more visible you are in the park
DIY people think that they will make an extraordinary space and put a few pictures and make a hinge stick to the wall and there you see a homemade TV cabinet
3. Buy a TV cabinet
One sure way to make sure your device doesn’t interfere with your decoration is to hide it in the closet. This cupboard from The Dormy House (above) is almost guaranteed not to be. annoying thanks to the Shaker display. The cost starts from £ 265, depending on the 13 choices you choose, and accommodates a screen measuring up to 42 inches diagonally.
if you choose to decorate like this, will not unplug any cable, give four sockets and give cabinet
4. Reduce its impact with a bold media unit
for example is a tv cabinet with a variety of decor, not only tv, video player and can also be placed. Give some decorations like, sculpture, pigora, book book will look elegant if given 5 watt lamp
5. Get a bed with TV storage
If you’re a box fan, you may have a TV in your bedroom. Well, it’s beats getting up on the couch at 2am with a remote trace on your face.
material material of manufacture
Hygena Tripod Floor Lamp – …
John Lewis Hendricks Leather Armchair, …
But if you’d rather keep your screen hidden perhaps because you’re worried kids might ask to have one in their bedroom, or you do not want a dressing table or a folded drawer to get yourself to sleep with hidden storage for it.
This luxurious double bed is black or gray, but you have to provide your own television.
6. Hide your TV in a wardrobe
if you want a simple tv storage and less room space, you can replicate the following example
7. Buy a projector
if you want to move younger without lifting the weight of the tv that will cause your spine to hurt, this method is perfect for those of you who don’t have the time to switch your TV just by buying a projector that is only enough to roll and store if not in use
for those of you who like the beauty of nature and like the art that only uses wooden tables and given some decorations of plant lamps
9. Mix your TV with picture frames and shelving
If you’ve not got the cash to splash on new furniture, why not take a decorative approach and surround the TV with a mix of framed pictures and shelving in the same colour as the bezel of the screen? This will make your set look like a deliberate part of the display.
10.Fit a sliding panel
11. There is room with maximum lighting
Before putting the television into your sleeping room, you should consider it as a part of the overall decor of the room and can provide maximum illumination. As a result, you can benefit from the drastic transformation of your sleeping space while benefiting.
12. Wake up casually
Often there are days where you do not want to move out of bed, but this is natural and sometimes necessary from time to time. When the day comes, the presence of television in your bedroom is perfect because you simply play your favorite programs and enjoy them in the warmth of your bed.
13. Build the television as part of the room
14. Free movement for television to easily change location
15. Strategic orientation
16. Choice of colors, comfort and invention the best corner in the bedroom
18. Television follows the style
Watching television from the top of the bed can be something very fun, but not for a long time, because your body will become tired and overslept in an unhealthy position. Therefore, we selected this one project in which there is room indoors, in one small corner in the bedroom with several sofas and a small table as a mini living room.
20. Small but well ordered
If you already know where to install your television, you need to try to see if you can put the sofa or chair with the palm rest in front of it no matter how small. Thus, you will have the option to be able to provide you additional convenience.
21. A good order is an important element
To be able to enjoy not only television, but everything in your room to the maximum, you need to have a good order and cleanliness is maintained. So, when installing these electronic elements in your room, make sure all the other things around them are clean and tidy.
22. Consider multifunctional aspects
Television is an element of audio visual entertainment, but is no longer the only one. Now, computer monitors are also a more widely used entertainment element because it not only has entertainment sides, it can also be used for work. You can choose a computer instead of a television.
23. Stick to the wall
There is no more place to put the television? So, the solution is to put the television on the wall of your room space.
24. Lots of entertainment
If in the process of decorating the room, the decoration is not yet full and there is still enough room to install the entertainment set, add it. It has room for technology and media, with video game console, video projector, sound system and others will maximize the function of television.
25. Maximize the room
26. Paying attention to Lighting and Audio
The minimalist TV room can be more comfortable with proper lighting. Therefore, pay close attention to when you want to put decorative lighting in order not to block the visibility of the television. In addition, the light bias must also be appropriate; not too bright or dim so that the condition of the lights in the room can be adjusted with the light of the windows and rays from the television set itself.
From the installation of audio in a simple TV room, adjust to the budget you have. In addition to the budget, note also the audio system in accordance with the size of the room. Installation is also diverse, both placed on the side of the room, side by side with the television to hang in the corner of the TV room minimalist. Consult your audio needs first with an electronic provider, even with professional interior services for best results.
27. Forget the Television Shelf
Ruang TV minimalis akan menuntut kamu untuk juga berpikrian secara sederhana dan simpel. Tinggalkan rak televisi yang menyita ruang dan beralih saja ke instalasi televisi dengan konsep gantung di dinding yang praktis.
Not only will you save a lot of space in the minimalist TV room, but also save on expenses for the television shelf. Plus, the room will still look functional without much decoration, in accordance with the minimalist concept that is the goal of this minimalist TV room.
28. Choose Good Quality TV
For all types of TV spaces, including a minimalist TV room, always prioritize to invest in a good television unit. The reason is the quality of electronics will certainly affect the visual enjoyment is also good for the vision of all family members
29. Creative In Choosing Seats
For those of you who want to choose furniture in the form of a sofa or easy chair, comfort is the main element that must be considered when choosing a seat. So, choose a low and spacious sitting sofa so that it can easily be decorated with accessories such as pillows of various sizes to blankets to relax with family.
30. Family Multifunction Room
One way is to add a bookcase, so that minimalist TV room can also be a small library facilities. Or, can also add a small work table so that this minimalist TV room also has a major function at home in addition to only serve as a minimalist TV room solely. Kania guarantee, family members will always be accustomed to gather in this space at any time for various activities.
31. Consider Table Functions
The two main focuses in the minimalist TV room are good quality television and an existing sitting room. If indeed you only have limited space, forget the function of the table to accompany the minimalist TV room at home.
The main desk in the minimalist TV room can also be replaced with a small side table, vertical bookcase, to use a hard sofa seat as a place to put important things when using a minimalist TV room. In essence, do not need to feel if the table is mandatory when decorating the TV room minimalist, you should be able to arrange a simple but elegant home.
32. Secret Tricks Decorating TV Minimalist Space:
Many assumptions that in a house with limited space, simply prioritize the living room for the formal sitting room or for the family. In fact, a minimalist TV room can still be presented in a comfortable and useful for the whole family, although with a little space in the house.
For those of you who want to have a minimalist TV room in limited space, focus on the composition of available space. If there is room left in the house that is not big enough to be occupied or office space that is often idle, it is better considered to be transformed into a sweet minimalist TV room. The key is to organize the seats and install television with a strategic.
33. Play With Variations of Interior Elements
Although the theme is minimalist, minimalist TV room can also display the dynamics through different decorations so there is a warm impression that appears. From using different wallpaper or wall covering, installing unique chandeliers, rolling out luxuriously carpeted rugs, stylish wall decorations, everything you can do
34. Play with color
Create your own decoration with a variety of fabric motifs and sewn on a circular or elliptical base.
Alternatively, give a variety of colors on the back. You can choose decorations such as paintings with bright colors or create your own with a variety of fabric motifs and sewn on a circle or elliptical base.
35. Buat Bingkai untuk Televisi